WTB or Trade for Blue Ramshorns

wyzazz

Does anyone have any Blue or Leopard Blue Ramshorns they would like to sell or trade for?  I've got Red Ramshorns, Cherry Shrimp and Orange Eyed Royal Blue Tigers I can ship and trade for them.  I've also got Salvinia Minima, Anachris Elodea & Java Moss.  Thanks!

Your OERBTs look super cool! Reminds me of Black Diamond neos but with even more red/blue going on. The eyes really pop!

I have some blue ramshorns I can send you. I don't have enough adults to send those but plenty of juvies and babies. The blue isn't crazy strong (more of a milky blue) but the leopard patterning is really nice. Let me know if you want some! No worries if this isn't as blue as you're looking for. It's worth pointing out that how blue they look will depend on your lighting. 

Here is is an example with a colder light (more blue):

IMG_7298.JPG.c076bfe26b2d05b34038681bb49e696c.JPG

And here they are with a Planted+ (more red):

IMG_6549.JPG.1845672fdd89b25eb3596d402eb22799.JPG

The top and bottom pictures are of the same snails (not literally), the only difference is the lighting. Just want to make sure you're not disappointed. 

How about you cover shipping and I'll send them over early Jan? l'll try to put in 20+ juvies and babies. I'll PM my email address and stuff.

Don't worry about trades and pricing, I don't have anywhere I could put more shrimp (as much as I want some OERBTs) and it's the holidays! 

Your OERBTs look super cool! Reminds me of Black Diamond neos but with even more red/blue going on. The eyes really pop!

I have some blue ramshorns I can send you. I don't have enough adults to send those but plenty of juvies and babies. The blue isn't crazy strong (more of a milky blue) but the leopard patterning is really nice. Let me know if you want some! No worries if this isn't as blue as you're looking for. It's worth pointing out that how blue they look will depend on your lighting. 

Here is is an example with a colder light (more blue):
IMG_7298.JPG.c076bfe26b2d05b34038681bb49e696c.JPG

And here they are with a Planted+ (more red):
IMG_6549.JPG.1845672fdd89b25eb3596d402eb22799.JPG

Hi,

Those are pretty rams. What TDS do you keep your ramshorns at?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, evabug1 said:

Hi,

Those are pretty rams. What TDS do you keep your ramshorns at?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I can tell you but it would be bad advice, most snails in my tanks don't get really big. I'm changing the water they are in to be slightly harder so hopefully more will make it but in the past they've been at:
pH 7.4-6

kH 3

gH 4-5

TDS 180-220

Temp: not regulated

but I think the harder the better.

22 minutes ago, Dluxeshrimps said:

I would want some of your OERBT for rams 

34E8CDB9-3724-4445-8E29-303CCB0FD8E4.jpeg

Those look good! I took a look at your website and the leopard blues are really cool. When my rams have leopard patterning, you can usually see pink underneath the shell but yours look like they're all blue.

Do you selectively breed/cull them?