GlasGarten Beta Glucan thoughts?

Memphis118

I feed it to my shrimps about once a week. When I receive new shrimps or if I notice a significant die off in a certain colony I'll feed just the Beta Glucan for a day or two. It says it contains immunoglobulins, which are antibodies that're supposed to boost the immune systems of shrimps. However, imo much like a lot of the shrimp supplies in the market now, I can't really tell if the product is working or not. I feed it to them to give myself peace of mind as I feel it couldn't hurt them, and it may actually be improving their health. If you would like to learn more about it, Rob from Flip Aquatics talks a little about it on his Youtube channel. He stands by it and everything I've learned and had success with I credit to him. My advice would be if you want to be sure you're keeping your shrimps as healthy as possible and you have the money get the Beta Glucan. If you're looking to save money, I don't think it's absolutely necessary. Hope that helps!

37 minutes ago, JSak said:

I feed it to my shrimps about once a week. When I receive new shrimps or if I notice a significant die off in a certain colony I'll feed just the Beta Glucan for a day or two. It says it contains immunoglobulins, which are antibodies that're supposed to boost the immune systems of shrimps. However, imo much like a lot of the shrimp supplies in the market now, I can't really tell if the product is working or not. I feed it to them to give myself peace of mind as I feel it couldn't hurt them, and it may actually be improving their health. If you would like to learn more about it, Rob from Flip Aquatics talks a little about it on his Youtube channel. He stands by it and everything I've learned and had success with I credit to him. My advice would be if you want to be sure you're keeping your shrimps as healthy as possible and you have the money get the Beta Glucan. If you're looking to save money, I don't think it's absolutely necessary. Hope that helps!

Awesome thank you. By any chance, can you link me to the specific video that he talks about it?