Suitable tank for Sulawesi shrimp?

So I set up a Dennerle scapers tank a while back and I have been going back on forth on what to stock it with. I originally bought the aquasolem thinking I was gonna do some shrimp but never got around to it because the rocks I scaped the tank with (Seiryu dragonstone) keeps my ph high (around 7.4). Ive been looking around trying to deicde what to do and I came across the cardnial sulawesi shrimp.. Anyone know if this tank is suitable to keep and breed them? Any info on these guys would be great! Dont want to buy them and have them not do well in my tank.. Thanks:)

26 minutes ago, ClownPlanted said:

Yup that PH would be perfect for them.  Should have GH 4-6 and KH 2-4 and you should be set.  Have a look here.  The very last one in the list and it shows the water parameters.  https://www.discobee.com/blogs/news/17030569-dwarf-shrimp-water-parameters

Awesome thanks! I was mainly just worried if they would be ok with the substrate I have (aquasolem) because its a substrate that is supposed to lower hardness and ph but the thing is, my rocks are overpowering it keeping the ph high.. So they should be fine with the substrate as long as the water params are right? 

4 minutes ago, Mattaquarium said:

Awesome thanks! I was mainly just worried if they would be ok with the substrate I have (aquasolem) because its a substrate that is supposed to lower hardness and ph but the thing is, my rocks are overpowering it keeping the ph high.. So they should be fine with the substrate as long as the water params are right? 

Yup just be sure that the PH, GH and KH stay stable.  I would do some tests like right after a water change then later on in the week to be sure the parameters have not changed.  

2 minutes ago, ClownPlanted said:

Yup just be sure that the PH, GH and KH stay stable.  I would do some tests like right after a water change then later on in the week to be sure the parameters have not changed.  

Ok will do thanks! Are they sensitive when it comes to water chances and fluctuations in water parameters? 

1 minute ago, Mattaquarium said:

Ok will do thanks! Are they sensitive when it comes to water chances and fluctuations in water parameters? 

More so than fish typically.  Why when doing water changed do like 25% at most and do slowly, no need to change more.  Also ensure that the temp, GH, KH match the water you are changing.  More so with Caridina species then neo's.  Also important to age the water best to do with an airstone before hand.  I typically prep my water about a week before using for water change.