Shrimp Pimp Daily Feeder

Jamisondaniel33

Below is a list of the beneficial ingredients that can be found in my shrimp food product and the reason behind it, as well as some nutritional facts.

Chorella Algae- Placed in my food because of the sheer amount of nutrients that it contains. This allows the shrimp to remain active and enhances their color. Also, this algae serves as a great chelating agent. This means that it binds to unwanted toxins in the intestines and clears them out of the body of the shrimp. Chorella contains over four vitamins, eight beneficial minerals and trace elements, three unsaturated fatty acids, and a surplus of amino acids. 

Glucosamine- an amino sugar that serves as a beneficial substance for the formation of the shrimp’s exoskeleton. 

Fennel- Contains an abundance of essential oils including vitamin C, thymol, and trigonelline.

Organic pure bee pollen- contains up to 30% protein as well as calcium, potassium, and an abundance of various enzymes that help with shrimp growth.

Lecithin- Shrimp make this phospholipid into acetylcholine which is amazing for the nervous system.

Mulberry Leaves- High in vitamins and minerals, and provide a great source of electrolytes.

Peas- Great source of fiber to clear the intestinal track of shrimp.

I hope that you find my product useful, I would appreciate any feedback in how I can tweak it. Thanks for taking the time to test out my product, it is very appreciated. All of my ingredients are organic and I am making fresh batches of food daily. This means my product is fresh compared to the foods that are mass produced and sit on shelves for long periods of time. PM me if you are interested in my product. The price for this product is $5.99 if you continue to order my product I will lower the price, I'm a college student who is trying to make high grade shrimp food affordable so that more individuals can enjoy this fun hobby as much as I do. Thanks for you time. 

Jamison Daniel

CEO of The Shrimp Pimp

IMG_0001.jpg

First I make the ingredients into a powder, and then I roll it into a dough. I use bee pollen as a binding agent and the algae helps as well. After the product is in a ball I roll it out onto parchment paper, cut it into a variety of sizes, and then dehydrate it. All the ingredients I use are organic, and I try to locally source as many things as I can. My shrimp go crazy during feeding time, they absolutely love this stuff, and it's really healthy for them as well. Sense I've been using this in my tanks my production rates have gone up and the shrimp seem way more energetic and happy. Also they tend to molt more often which is great. 

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

14 hours ago, Jamisondaniel33 said:

Here's a video of some of my neocaridina shrimp feeding on my product. 

IMG_0015.mp4

Hi there.. i think food its ok , but idont saw lot of shrimps in your tanks...

If you want people to buy your food its beter to take videos with lot of srhimps  not 2-3 rcs...

I keep 300--400 orange , 200-300snowballs and other neos in 36 liters tanks , and  500+++ rcs in 180 hitech planted tank with only cheap algae wafers..

1 hour ago, nicpapa said:

Hi there.. i think food its ok , but idont saw lot of shrimps in your tanks...

If you want people to buy your food its beter to take videos with lot of srhimps  not 2-3 rcs...

I keep 300--400 orange , 200-300snowballs and other neos in 36 liters tanks , and  500+++ rcs in 180 hitech planted tank with only cheap algae wafers..

Hello and thank you for your response. As I stated in my video I'm a college student and do not have the money for colonies that large. I have about 30-40 red cherries in the neocaridina tank and 12 caridina shrimp, I just started this colony less than a month ago with 8 shrimp. I believe that you are wrong in regards to food. As the saying goes, you are what you eat. I'd rather have my shrimp happy and healthy, than have them not have a balanced diet. With a balanced diet their life expectancy is increased and they all together function better. For an analogy if you only ate mc. donalds your entire life you would not be in great health. Where as if you ate a well balanced diet, that is healthy, you will be in a lot better shape. I don't feel the number of shrimp I own has anything to do with the quality of my product and the time and research I've spent in developing it. I hope you have a good day, thanks for your concern. 

Thank you for the Shrimp Pimp food.  My shrimp really attacked it. As it softens you can see the pieces of veggies/greens which the shrimp were fighting over.  I have fed a couple times and shrimp had same enthusiasm.  I love that you are researching ingredients and  local sourcing.  Good job I will order more in future

Hi Jamison, I tried your food today, I have a small 6 gallon with too much moss and algae ! The first time I checked I didn't see much movement on the Shrimp Pimp food, but an hour later WOW my fire red shrimp were all over it I think it was gone with a lot of RCS all around it.. Thank so much, are you going to make other supplemental foods in the future ? My shrimp have just gotten PIMPED  !