Shrimp Pimp Daily Feeder

Jamisondaniel33

@vinniemabuna  That's so great to hear! Haha "pimping" shrimp one sale at a time! Yeah, I'm experimenting with some other foods currently and I'm planning on also offering an all natural ph dropper using tannins and moss ledges in the near future! Thank you for the positive feedback it means alot! 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to put in my vote of confidence for the Shrimp Pimp food.  I've been making my own shrimp food for a few years now and have put my own food up against many other commercial foods with mine consistently coming out on top. 

Jamison sent me some Shrimp Pimp Food for me to compare side-by-side with my own and my shrimp clearly preferred his food.  I was happily surprised with the result and look forward to putting it into my rotation of foods.  

In short, you won't be disappointed with The Shrimp Pimp Daily Nutrition.  It is truly a quality shrimp food!

@wyzazz @ILikeAsianBooty   Thank you guys so much for your positive comments. It means a lot to me that my clients are enjoying the food that I am sending them! The response that I have received from the public has been amazing :)

My Shrimp Pimp daily nutrition food arrived yesterday and my fire red colony went CRAZY for it! They swarmed the food and were still all over it this morning. lol I'd say they love this stuff even more than MK Cheeseburger! Very happy with my purchase and highly recommend it to others!

On 1/24/2018 at 4:10 PM, nicpapa said:

Hi there.. i think food its ok , but idont saw lot of shrimps in your tanks...

If you want people to buy your food its beter to take videos with lot of srhimps  not 2-3 rcs...

I keep 300--400 orange , 200-300snowballs and other neos in 36 liters tanks , and  500+++ rcs in 180 hitech planted tank with only cheap algae wafers..

What algae wafer do you use

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@LonelyZed hey there and sorry for the inconvenience I've been doing all my sales through facebook, the website didn't make sense currently. My paypal is jamisondaniel9@gmail.com just make sure to include to quantity you want :) also selling salvina and java moss if interested. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...