ID needed - Amanos or?

Sorry, but those don't look like amanos to me.  They look more like snowballs or (extremely) poorly colored yellow cherry shrimp.  Amanos have significant size, and some markings, which are difficult to gauge by the pictures, but at first glance they don't look like amanos.

Pics aren't too clear, but I do see some of yours have eggs. Amano eggs are VERY miniscule so they can carry as much as 2000 eggs at a time. If these shrimp look like they are carrying less than 20-36 eggs (or at least enough that you can probably make a close count) then they are definitely not Amanos.

Well these didn't turn out to be amanos, the suppliers photos are washed out. I'm getting the real deal soon.

I've ended up with some sort of chocolate brown shrimp. I have 3 adults and a good few shrimplets. No clue as to what though:

IMG-20180225-WA0009.jpeg.af5114929fc03f046affe2fd7839c940.jpegIMG-20180225-WA0015.jpeg.4f33e6ec049765a7a4a9956aede91ce6.jpeg