Question on what to do next.....

OblongShrimp

It is coming EMS so not sure how long it will take.  Good discount compared to what?

Will, what products are you getting? Do you have and a price list together already?

I have a list of products but haven't figured out the prices yet.  I should be able to in the next day or so.

ok I lied about pricing....here are the prelim pricing.  They may change but I will honor these prices (or lower if I decrease them) for the month of August.  I will also offer 20% off during August on all these products (20% off the prices below).  I only purchased 3 or 4 of each one though since I have no idea which would be popular so some things may go fast!  :)

Kale Tablets 30g 16.8

BENIBACHI Shrimp Food 50g 16.6

BENIBACHI Shrimp Food SP 30g 17.9

BENIBACHI Baby food 20g 14.1

Red bee Anbitious 30g 16.8

Dry spinach 20g 10.8

NEW BENIBACHI KOMB FOOD 50g 13.3

BENIBACHI Breeding Liquid20ml 19.9

BENIBACHI Growth Enzyme100ml 21.6

Adsorption charcoal boll 300g 33.9

Black Control 100ml 19.4

Fulvic grain 30g 15.1

Bacteria  BENIBACHI Bee3 11.3

Super bacteria Bee MAX(30g) 17.9

【Survival rate UP】Shrimp Active Water100ml 19.4

Super Enzyme Bee Speed 20g 18.5

NEW SUPER BEE MAXIMUM 20g 16.3

emergency luquid 100ml 23.8

mironekuton powder 120g 18.8

SP MAX-H 30g 21.2

Red Up 30g 21.2

BEE STRONG 30g 15.7

planaria ZERO 20g 16.8

BENIBACHI FOOD STOPPER 11.1

BENIBACHI Golden Food 30g 14.6

golden mineral food 30g 16.8

BENIBACHI Golden Amino100ml 19.4

I don't think so....do you know what they are called?

Wow I checked out his prices and he was expensive...maybe I am leaving some money on the table ;) lol.  you guys will just have to buy more to make up for the lower prices.

I like Benibachi like most, but I am hit and miss with my shrimp liking some of their products.    I try everything and just stick to what they like, and nothing seems to beet fresh veggies

Han see if you can get a bigger bottle of blue diamond remineralizer for me.  I know they do 500ML ones

Heck if you are going to do their products you might inquire about their shrimp too.  As I know the contact they used for Benibachi was also able to get in for them Ebiten and NikishI  so you could hit the PRL jack pot.  I know I am getting more and more people asking me where to get them

It is on hold while we try and figure out how to get them into Denver....there are no direct flights so he is looking at the options.  It shouldn't be a problem but he just needs to work through it on his side.

I added 8 of the absorption boards to my order and it should ship out on Friday EMS so hopefully it will be here in about 2 week from now.

Will, will you be adding the Benibachi products to the website? I am interested in some of the products but it makes it easier with pictures and descriptions.

Thanks

Yes I will be adding them to the website.  I am trying to find out if they have stock pictures and descriptions I can use.  If they don't I will have to take my own pictures once the stuff arrives and copy descriptions off the bottles (assuming its in English).

Looking at probably $19 for the absorption plates.  Does someone have a link to what they even look like?