Question on what to do next.....

OblongShrimp

Still trying to figure out the logistics of getting them to Denver since getting an international flight directly here is difficult.

Since the Benibachi USA headquarters (Ken) is out, then I say import their product. So far I have 3 products of theirs that I love and I'm curious to try more. Don't get Ebita Breed and I doubt Ebi Ken will get another distributor. Han is pretty slow at getting my MK Breed stuff in so you can get that for me as well ;) jk Han. I know you just had to go on your Disney World trip.

Since the Benibachi USA headquarters (Ken) is out, then I say import their product. So far I have 3 products of theirs that I love and I'm curious to try more. Don't get Ebita Breed and I doubt Ebi Ken will get another distributor. Han is pretty slow at getting my MK Breed stuff in so you can get that for me as well ;) jk Han. I know you just had to go on your Disney World trip.

Whats wrong with EBITA Breed?

ya what happened to Benibachi USA?  I saw their site is down and has been for a while.

Which Benibachi products were your favorite?  I haven't tried the brand before so I don't want to bring in a bunch of stuff that no one cares about :)

I tried it and my shrimp weren't crazy about it

My shrimp to have the opposite reaction as they devour it and they become a ball of shrimp in no time.

Which Benibachi products were your favorite? I haven't tried the brand before so I don't want to bring in a bunch of stuff that no one cares about :)

I got all of their golden eye/orange eye shrimp specialty food and I'm itching to try more of their products.

Golden Food

Golden Mineral Food

Golden Amino Supplement

They also have their own version of No ammonia tablets like the Lowkeys one

I can't speak everyone else but I would buy Benibachi

I got all of their golden eye/orange eye shrimp specialty food and I'm itching to try more of their products.

Golden Food

Golden Mineral Food

Golden Amino Supplement

They also have their own version of No ammonia tablets like the Lowkeys one

I can't speak everyone else but I would buy Benibachi

Tanman where do you currently purchase your Benibachi shrimp food and supplements? I am interested to read up on the products.

Yes benibachi USA is done.

Ken and his partner spilt.

Haha sometime soon. Being banned from TPT set me back a bit.. I can't dump a bunch of $$ into a products and no body purchases it but a few people ya know?

Yes benibachi USA is done.

Ken and his partner spilt.

Haha sometime soon. Being banned from TPT set me back a bit.. I can't dump a bunch of $$ into a products and no body purchases it but a few people ya know?

You talking about my MK Breed stuff? :(

Guess I better jump on the benibachi before someone else beats me to it ;)

For the two items I want, he's charging $30 for shipping :0

Haha so just wait next week I should be putting in the order.

Nope i'm obviously going to be reordering haha I have pending orders to fill LOL! I just need some more interest in this great products haha

Just wait for me shipping will be the cheapest anyways :)

So I lied about trying Ebita breed. I think I got it mixed up with another brand. I checked it out on eBay and it looks like legit stuff. Sorry my apologies!

Definitely need to pick up this product, I use all three of their foodline: Quatro II, Hinomaru Bento, and Spinach Tab, and there is certainly a lack of supply in the United States

So I am placing my benibachi order :)