Question on what to do next.....

OblongShrimp

(16.6+19)*.8+5 (shipping) = $28.48

I am not sure if that food is the 50g of the golden or not though...I copied that right off the list I ordered from so it may be a surprise when everything shows up :)

I got this

mironekuton powder 120g 18.8

Everything I listed I got at least 3 of and 4 of some.  If they sell out quickly I am happy to order whatever else anyone wants :).  They are shipping EMS so I don't expect shipping to take to long.

The package left LA out of customs yesterday so hopefully I should have it tomorrow or Wednesday.

I just picked up the Benibachi from the post office this morning.  I am going to try and get stuff listed on my website tonight but I probably won't get pictures and everything up until this weekend. 

well until I get them up you can just let me know what you wanted from the list I posted a page or two ago and I can send you a paypal invoice.

Awesome!  You mean the thresholds for free shipping and such? 

Yes benibachi USA is done.

Ken and his partner spilt.

Haha sometime soon. Being banned from TPT set me back a bit.. I can't dump a bunch of $$ into a products and no body purchases it but a few people ya know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From a new guy - as it relates to livestock - I really have never been interested in the run of the mill stuff. It doesn't necessarily need to be rare but must be at least hard to get. I have only found 2 online that sell my first shrimp breed (I don't count Ghosts and flower/Bamboo. Thanks to Han and Speedie - and all of you here. This really is a great dorum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk