Orange Eyed Royal Blue Tigers Available for Sale

wyzazz

I've got about 30 homebred juvenile Orange Eyed Royal Blue Tiger Shrimp up for sale!  $10ea + S&H, shipped USPS Priority, shipping cost is based on your zip.  Please PM me for details!  

ramshorn_oerbt.jpg

oerbt.jpg

oerbt_baby.jpg

oerbt_moss.jpg

oerbt_pumpkin.jpg

oerbt_wood.jpg

oerbt1.jpg

oerbt2.jpg

oerbt3.jpg

oerbt4.jpg

6 hours ago, aotf said:

How are your other tigers breeding? (Aura, stardust, sunset)

They are doing well, just not breeding yet.  My temps dip down enough in the house (I'm a bit of a miser) that my shrimp don't breed much in the winter.  I don't think that's the only factor, but it certainly contributes to the lack of breeding I have in the winter.  Everything is starting to pick back up again though, berried females in most of my tanks.  

1 hour ago, Valek said:

Nooooo lol! Well my tank is still cycling. I don't want any other shrimps but yours. 😁

When you're ready I've got you Man!  I appreciate the vote of confidence!

• 1 month later...

Really want to but I just have to be patient and wait for that last .25ppm ammonia to go to zero.  I'm definitely in for the next batch.  What are the parameters you're keeping these guys in?  The CRS you sent are doing great!

7 minutes ago, BigJake said:

Really want to but I just have to be patient and wait for that last .25ppm ammonia to go to zero.  I'm definitely in for the next batch.  What are the parameters you're keeping these guys in?  The CRS you sent are doing great!

Yeah, I'd wait for sure!  I keep these in Neo parameters, but they readily adapt to lower pH (Caridina) parameters as juvies.