Blue Ramshorn Snail

Dluxeshrimps

2 hours ago, ILikeAsianBooty said:

do these breed quick? dont want a million in my tank

Depends. They breed based on how much food they consume. If you have a lot of food and waste in the tank, they can breed like crazy. Most people say, as long as you're able to control how much food you fed your shrimps, their breeding should be ok

1 hour ago, Memphis118 said:

Depends. They breed based on how much food they consume. If you have a lot of food and waste in the tank, they can breed like crazy. Most people say, as long as you're able to control how much food you fed your shrimps, their breeding should be ok

Guess it wouldnt hurt to throw a few of these in my neo tank. Doesnt have a complete seal so hopefully they do not escape xD. Btw do you have any snails in your tanks?

Nice snails, I would love some but its a pity you are in the USA and I am in Australia.

Here's what we pay for red ones here.

https://www.livefish.com.au/tropicals/snails/10x-red-ramhorns-snail-deal-free-shipping-planorbis-corneus.html

Ps

If any Aussies read this and have different coloured ones that they wish to sell send me a pm.

7 minutes ago, NickAus said:

Nice snails, I would love some but its a pity you are in the USA and I am in Australia.

Here's what we pay for red ones here.

https://www.livefish.com.au/tropicals/snails/10x-red-ramhorns-snail-deal-free-shipping-planorbis-corneus.html

Ps

If any Aussies read this and have different coloured ones that they wish to sell send me a pm.

No way!!!! That’s super expensive. I would risk to send you them but still paying that price for them is way to high. 

I live in a rural area, the only thing around here is a Pet barn ( pet co ) and their range of products sux,  So I have to get stuff on line.

Around here even Red Cherry shrimp sell for up to $6 each. And its $17 for shipping.

https://www.livefish.com.au/tropicals/shrimp-and-crays/cherry-shrimp-1-2cm-neocaridina-heteropoda.html

1 hour ago, ILikeAsianBooty said:

Guess it wouldnt hurt to throw a few of these in my neo tank. Doesnt have a complete seal so hopefully they do not escape xD. Btw do you have any snails in your tanks?

I have only 2 nerites. I am debating on adding ramhorn or not. 

@Dluxeshrimps Do you have any other color ramhorns? Or only blue?

2 hours ago, Memphis118 said:

I have only 2 nerites. I am debating on adding ramhorn or not. 

@Dluxeshrimps Do you have any other color ramhorns? Or only blue?

I have Pink, brown, leopard brown and blue and working on reds as well. 

A5FCCF56-9EBB-40E2-AB92-1A4186F26C92.jpeg

99182C9C-8891-468B-8706-018AB7C35010.jpeg

6B1B2654-4133-47D1-AD67-B4C62B372C97.jpeg

42CC3CD7-63EB-4FE2-908A-45B3F93DB23F.jpeg

B5DC810D-4B04-43E7-9AFC-02BC2EB73159.jpeg

2 hours ago, wyzazz said:

These are some beautiful snails guys, very pretty, nice coloration, thick/healthy shells!  You won't be disappointed.

Thanks man. Glad you like the quality of them, I knew I wouldn’t disappoint 

8 minutes ago, Memphis118 said:

How are they in lower PH tanks like 6.2 to 6.5? This will be in my PRL tank. Will they survive?

I have them in both Neo and Caridina parameters and they are all doing fine.  Just be sure to give them calcium-rich foods, or supplement with calcium tablets.  

Just be sure to give them calcium-rich foods, or supplement with calcium tablets.  

You can use Tums the snails and shrimp will love them.

My Mystery snails prefer the mint ones.

• 4 weeks later...