Tangerine Tigers Breeding Conditions

I think you are fine.  I tried to raise TTs in both Neo and Card parameters, and they fared better in the Caridina water.  Certainly depends on the parameters your shrimp are coming from, but I believe that it is generally accepted that TTs do better on the lower end of the scales.

39 minutes ago, Shrimple minded said:

I think you are fine.  I tried to raise TTs in both Neo and Card parameters, and they fared better in the Caridina water.  Certainly depends on the parameters your shrimp are coming from, but I believe that it is generally accepted that TTs do better on the lower end of the scales.

I agree with Shrimple, I’ve been raising TTs in neo parameters (the stock came from card parameters) and the attrition rate is really high. My females berry a lot but few of the babies survive. 

I’m hoping gen 2 in neo params will be more tolerant of the water but for your case, the parameters you’ve mentioned seem to be just right.

Thanks! Guy I bought them from had them in Neo pararmeters and he said he wouldn't get them to breed at all. I figured bee parameters were better. I think I have something in between at the moment since I filled the tank with tap water and topped off with some extra bee water. I'll slowly bring the parameters down with water changes to get them level with my PRL/Bluebolts since I'm starting a project with them :)

Slow and steady wins the race! I moved mine from card to neo parameters really abruptly and lost 3/4 of them in the following weeks. 

I then moved some juvies back to card parameters to breed with BBs and lost two out of three. 

So yeah, take it slow.