TKS Supply shipping materials.

ctaylor3737

and one 3oz is good for how big of a box? 

Sweet, looks like I will be investing in them.  Do they stay cold at all past 24hours or are they only useful for Express shipping?

Sweet, looks like I will be investing in them. Do they stay cold at all past 24hours or are they only useful for Express shipping?

From the feedback with the boxes they've lasted in priority.

Thanks for the info Chris on the TSK website. Do you find that this is the best priced website for these shipping materials? Have you tried the Phase 22 packs?

Seems to be ideal, and not terribly expensive. You can use year-round to which is a bonus. What is the shipping costs on the 7x7x6 Priority Mail Box? I am trying to print the pre-paid label on the usps.com website but don't see the option.

Mine average 6-7 depending on the location. I pack mine all the same so they stay generally the same. They are the best ones I found with shipping. I looked at a lot of sites.

I haven't tried the phase 22, heard it's awesome though. Have one at my house I got in a shipment just haven't looked into it. Would be good for more expensive shipments you want to arrive well.

Seems to be ideal, and not terribly expensive. You can use year-round to which is a bonus. What is the shipping costs on the 7x7x6 Priority Mail Box? I am trying to print the pre-paid label on the usps.com website but don't see the option.

I love the boxes it makes shipping a breeze. I usually only sell just a few from the batches really hurts my colony when I have to replace a lot due to shipping mishaps. Adds to the cost but I'm not large enough to have the stock to cover these Things. Depends on the needs you have. I asked the ones who got my new boxes to give me feedback. I'll post some and my packing process.

Fantastic, thanks Chris. I plan on selling some Taiwan Fire Red Shrimp and Carbon Rilis soon. I am just prepping.

I love the boxes it makes shipping a breeze. I usually only sell just a few from the batches really hurts my colony when I have to replace a lot due to shipping mishaps. Adds to the cost but I'm not large enough to have the stock to cover these Things. Depends on the needs you have. I asked the ones who got my new boxes to give me feedback. I'll post some and my packing process.

I use the liners from AQPKG.com found here.  They aren't as thick but are cheaper and come sized to fit flat rate boxes as well.  I have found if I use these liners in a 7x7x6 box and use 1 cup of water in my breather bags I can pack 1 bag of shrimp and the weight comes in at just under or at 1 pound.

I am trying to get in contact with the manufacturer of the Phase 22's to see about getting wholesale pricing on some.

I did run into their website when I was researching the Kordon breather bags. Not sure which way to go. I see quite a few people giving the option of $12 priority which I am assuming is a medium flat rate box or $35 for express. I am curious how people offer $35 express as when I look on the usps website I see express costing $44.95. Any thoughts?

I recall express shipping being around $25-35 depending on weight and location

• 1 month later...

I did run into their website when I was researching the Kordon breather bags. Not sure which way to go. I see quite a few people giving the option of $12 priority which I am assuming is a medium flat rate box or $35 for express. I am curious how people offer $35 express as when I look on the usps website I see express costing $44.95. Any thoughts?

I shipped out 3 lbs express package for 34.xx on USPS website. if only 2 lbs, it's under $30.

If you pre-print the label at their website, you can get discount. it saves me $10 compare to regular price.

Do ANY of you live in the NYC area? Because seriously, I throw out cooler boxes and ice packs ALL THE TIME. We are inundated with them at work. It's such a waste.

I was there two weeks ago darn it!