Preorder my shrimp food

I have uploaded two videos of my shrimp food. I currently have two types to offer. Pellets and powder.

I am selling pellets $12.00 for 65g

Powder $9.00 for 30g

This is a preorder because I have to ship to a family member state side. Once family member receives shipment. I inform the members who placed preorder. Once payment is received by me. Family will send shipment with tracking.  This is the only way I can think of to keep everyone who is interested in buying my shrimp food from paying $20 for shipment from Germany.

Kind Regards,

JonRon

Shipping is not included in the price. That should be around $7.25 flat rate Priority mail.

As for ingredients and nutritional value of the pellets:

·        Spirulina platensis

Dried spirulina contains 5% water, 24% carbohydrates, 8% fat, and about 60% protein. B vitamins (thiamin and riboflavin), iron and manganese. The lipid content of spirulina is 8% by weight providing the fatty acids, gamma-linolenic acid, alpha-linolenic acid, linoleic acid, stearidonic acid, eicosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid, and arachidonic acid.

·        Moringa Oleifera

Vitamins A, and C, Calcium, Potasium, Protein

·        Wheatgrass

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/custom/900675/2

·        Mulberry

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1961/2

·        Marine phytoplankton

Common name for a strain of micro algae called Nannochloropsis Gaditana. Phytoplankton is extremely nutritious and provides an impressive spectrum of nutrients such as amino acids, chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.

It also contains substantial amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids.

·        Bee pollen

Overall, bee pollen has at least 18 vitamins, 22 amino acids, 25 minerals, 59 trace elements, 25% protein, 11 carbohydrates, 14 fatty acids and 11 enzymes.

·        Mango

https://www.healthbenefitstimes.com/mango-seed/

·        Avocado

I will just say that 70% of all antioxidants of an avocado are found in the seed. Should I say more?

·        Agar Agar

Used to bind all ingredients together

Awesome! If you do not mind the wait. I have to ship it stateside. I will let you know when you can order. I should have some ready to send out within the next weeks. I was hoping to get a Group of People interested in buying. Where I know how much to send at one time. I guess I will send as much as I can. Then when supplies run low I will send more stateside.

Thank you for your interest.

JonRon

I like your list of ingredients up until the avocado pits, as avocado pits, skins, leaves and bark all contain Persin which is an insecticide that is known to kill goats that eat the fallen leaves and whole fruits.. just curious if you could give me your reasoning behind using it, and if you make any food without it. I would definitely preorder a bag of pellets if I could get it without the avocado.

Thank you for your reply.

I was Aware that Persin is present in Avocados. And it is toxic to other animals. Including birds, rabbits, mice, cats, and dogs to name a few. However I came across a post on ThePlantedTank.net an though I would give it a try since an Avocado contains many essential nutrients, omega-6, and omega-3 polyunsaturated fats.

There has not been one death of any of my Shrimp or fish since I first started feeding Avocado. Five plus months.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I was very unfortunate to have ¾ of the batch, of my organic shrimp food get a huge case of the mold. Due to myself letting the batch sit outside to air dry, and rain got into the batch.  My shipment date has been set back some time. Hopefully, I can have this finished by the beginning of July. I must create a whole new batch from scratch again. However; on the good side of thing. I will be offering a few new products along with the shrimp pellets. They are Bee pollen from a bee farm in Poland, and stinging nettle lollies. The reason I have chosen the pollen from this location is because, this farm has hundreds of acres of flower fields of different types of flowers to produce their honey and bee pollen. The stinging nettle has been handpicked by myself from locations near my home in Germany. That are free of pollutants. I would also like to mention, I have to offer a smaller amount for the pellets. None the less, there will still be plenty to sustain your shrimp for a while. I will keep everyone posted when shipment is ready for ordering.

Kind regards,

JonRon