Do these CBS have Tiger genes?

I have these CBS that were born a while ago that are showing charicteristics on their belly’s that I haven’t seen before. 

And before anyone says anything I know these shrimp look like garbage which is really puzzling me because I keep the water parameters stable, clean the tanks every other week, and I feed them properly with Shrimp King (Complete, Protein, YummyGum, Algae Pops); GlasGaeten (BacterAE, Shrimp Baby, Betaglucan). If anyone could answer the additional question of why they’re deteriorating like this that would be great…

F14E8D3D-95C4-4148-B28D-1D2CE36FCDE3.jpeg

2A8E0308-C013-4CEA-8BEA-9CE128D46B1F.jpeg

AAF5F751-7CE8-45DB-AC49-865E570F1DC4.jpeg

B8FBB984-64C5-4D3F-A30D-0CA4A546EF37.jpeg

BF15C124-6BD5-4343-8353-D0E6BCB535EF.jpeg

Those definitely look like they have tiger to me, that’s not just CBS.

Any chance they come from some TT? That’s what it looks like to me at first glance.

Well they were born in my tanks from two CBS so I also am at a loss of when they might have been introduced to Tiger Genes since I didn’t see any sign of it in its parents. 

That being said said what would be the next step in breeding? Would I pair them with CBS, TT, BKK, each other?

It really depends what you’d like to get out of it.

I wouldn’t cross back to full tiger, i think you’ll just get less and less bee over time. If you want to take a stab at your own fancy tiger (not even sure this is how they’re bred) you could probably back cross to CBS. If you want to go into parts unknown, you could cross with other TBs. Tibees already have tiger in them so I don’t know that the results would be that good in the short term but as with any breeding projects, you’ll probably have to go to F3-4 before seeing cool colors and patterns (and not just more of what you already have).

disclaimer: I have not done any of this myself, all of my ideas are secondhand

So to be clear,

I can breed with whatever I like depending on which direction I’d like to go... I don’t have to breed back with parent or sibling?

does anyone have advice on the second question, about the deteriorating of the shells?

2 hours ago, Shrimple minded said:

Looks like TT x CRS = Tangtai to me.  Best cross would be TBs imo.

I think I’ll either cross with BKK Stripe or WRKK Panda, although I have a ton of SS Grade Blue Bolt Mosura, wonder how that would turn out...

3 hours ago, cdaJiv said:

I think I’ll either cross with BKK Stripe or WRKK Panda, although I have a ton of SS Grade Blue Bolt Mosura, wonder how that would turn out...

Blue Steels? Not F1 though. That will likely be a mess.

You'll get taitibees and some pintos. Steels are harder to get when you mix too many genes together. Easiest way to get them is to breed (TTxTB)xTB. Mixing too many genes from crystals, TB, and TT/AB will complicate things and take longer to get.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk