Breedin probs

How come my female yellows never hold their eggs. This is the second time having a berried female on a fully cycles tank and she was about 3 weeks in and they are gone :( could too much juvie guppies be the problem leading to stress ?? For anyone who sees this im giving away guppies. They are 2 kinds of cobras  mixed which gave me genetically dotted all over the body guppies which arenthe ones ready for new homes. Similar to speckled balloon molly look. Also will have some orange and yellows once raised. Let chya friendss know . Theyve been raised with other guppies and yellow shrimps and orange rabbit snails. Thx

Yeah, 3 weeks is about the length you'd expect for neo incubation.
Babies tend to be invisible for almost the first week, then you might notice them lounging around or even swimming (...but maybe not with guppies).

I was redoing my planted tank today which required removal of everything and I found the babies !!! They are so cute ! I had no idea the were there till the last time netting and cleaning. I only managed to find four but they are truly microscopic and adorable!