Sellers in the UK giving you all male?

Hi,

Is it possible that the breeders from ebay in the UK are giving all male crystal shrimps? I have bought from 3 separate breeders 22 shrimps in total and I swear I only have 1 or 2 females maybe as when they are swimming their breeding dance as I like to call it there is usually only 1 or 2 'sitting' shrimps, which I've been told are the females... I had a tank before in another country and I never had a problem of having a good mix of sexes and so had lots of babies.. 3 months later and still no babies  when the shrimps are of a good size now. I have a theory that they heist all the males out while they are swimming around and these they give to us... Can someone tell me my theory is wrong? 

It's usually the other way around, since females are brighter and usually have more color a lot of sellers here only sell females. Very common with bloody marys and painted fire reds. Seeing this is a possibility, cant see why sending only males wouldnt be. 

Thats why its better to buy small shrimps ...

Its very dificult to recognise the genre when its young.