What am I doing wrong in my Shrimp Tank?

I have had this tank for 6 months or so and started with 20 neo shrimp. I have lost a bunch, then gained a bunch of babies, and continue to see babies and activity, but also regular deaths every other day or so.
PH: 7.5 TDS: 220 Ammonia: 0 Nitrite: 0 Nitrate: 5-10 KH: 12 GH: 19
Food: Bacter AE, BetaGLucan, Shrimp King complete.
I just come home to find one or two shrimp turned an orangish color and dead. I do water changes ever 2-3 weeks depending on TDS. I am not sure if its related but my once very lush tank of moss slowly died back and am now what is left with the after picture of a lot of algae, which I think stems from me dosing small amounts of pps pro ferts and 1ml of excel 1 or 2 times a week if that is effecting anything. I have recently tried to turn the light down and such too. Any help would be appreciated.
Before with lush moss IMG_3191

Current state IMG_3313

IMG_3191.JPG

IMG_3313.JPG

My neo tank is KH 4, GH 8 dunno if yours is too high. Also, looks like your plants is receiving too much light. Stop the dosing and go natural. I use to dose also in my planted tank, but once I stopped my population expolded. If you really want to dose, I'd go for a shrimp fertilizer. Could be one of the reasons for the deaths or not enough food. 

7 minutes ago, ILikeAsianBooty said:

My neo tank is KH 4, GH 8 dunno if yours is too high. Also, looks like your plants is receiving too much light. Stop the dosing and go natural. I use to dose also in my planted tank, but once I stopped my population expolded. If you really want to dose, I'd go for a shrimp fertilizer. Could be one of the reasons for the deaths or not enough food. 

Ironically I was all natural until a few months ago, but all my java moss turned brown and died so I figured it was some sort of fert issue. I am just using dry ferts I mix myself from GLA that I use in my other community tanks. This is my first shrimp only tank

If things are dying, the enviormemt isnt well . Should be a continuous flourish. I would also stop the dosing for plants like he said. Same thing happened to my moss i was so upset . I had a bunch of left over plants i didnt have a spot to place them yet. I managed to find one little piece of of it flourishing so now i keep it in a breeder box for my baby shrimp im raising under constant light to keep the water warm. Its now Bright deep green and nice and gree like crazy over a couple months. I deff think where the white light is placed so close in range to the plants could be killing it . If everything is dying the shrimp know that and will just start dying too .. deff get some  ferns in there. Ground plants are so natural . Its like survival of the fittest. Shrimps wont survive in wasteland. Maybe you need some fish up the carbon and or oxegen levels