Alita air pump question

So i was in a very simmilar situation a couple weeks ago.  I figured out that you want at lesst 1 Lpm per outlet.  With that said the 15lpm is the way to go. I ended the h hi le going with hygger.  It does it 16lpm and is about $50.  

So far i love it. I am standing with it 18" from my head and all i hear are the bubbles popping in the tanks and the open air line to bleed off extra air. Iv got 5 jetlifter 2 sponge filters and one airstone running Atm and unless i bleed off a lot of air its way too much output for 8 outlets. Ill be adding 3 more small jetlifter and one medium in a day or 2 and have no worries that it will run everything as fast as I'd like. Only issue iv found is the air intake seems like its kinda restricted.so i was going to enlarge the intake holes. But you can clean it with out moving the pump. I will be getting a second one for my next shrimp rack.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

One more thing the air outlets are actually 1/4" but standard airline can be made to fit with a bit of force.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk