Salty Shrimp Sulawesi and Tiger Shrimps

JSak

Hi everyone. I've been keeping and breeding different types of neos and cards and now am looking into trying cardinal sulawesi shrimps. I ordered Salty Shrimp Sulawesi 7.5 to remineralize their water. I've heard that neos will do fine in water remineralized with this but has anyone had experience using it with tigers such as OEBT or OERBTs? I've been using Salty Shrimp gH+/kH+ for all my neos and tigers but am curious if the Sulawesi version would work as well so I can save money by buying only one remineralizer for both species of shrimp. Also, if anyone has any beginner tips to share about cardinal sulawesi shrimp care it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

I have two separate tanks for them. I was wondering if I could use the Salty Shrimp Sulawesi would work in the future so I could save money, but I ordered both Salty Shrimp Sulawesi and Salty Shrimp gH+/kH+ just in case. I'll be sure to use the two remineralizers separately for the two species of shrimp. Also, I know that the hardness of water seems to be most important for neos and cards and the pH doesn't seem to be as much of a concern. However, when researching sulawesi cardinal shrimp care it seems like pH matters quite a lot for them. Is this true or is the hardness of the water important as well? Thanks!

Cardinal Sulawesi, eh? Love 'em. :) Get them home bred and they are extremely resilient. Mines lives in dechlorinated tap water with these tank stats:

Tank Size: Ten Gallon

Gravel: Seachem Flourite Black
Ph: 8.2
TDS: 400+

Temperature: 82-86F
Gh: 12 (acceptable range of 8-14)
Kh: 5 (best around 4-8)

I bought 'em from Aquabid, nice seller goes by the name Magic_cichlid. Been feeding them algae collecting on my driftwood and Bacter AE every other day. Just don't expect them to go for pellet or flake food; they usually snub those. Hope this helps!

Should that TDS be soo high? I have a refractometer but never thought to test my well water... Mine reads;

8.3 PH

6 KH

125 GH

TDS ?

Maybe I should try these sulawesi's/rabbit snails

What about Calcium supp's?