Baby aura blue tigers

Valek

Are you able to post some newer Pictures. With more Quality. To me that Shrimp does not look like an Aura blue. I have attatched Pictures of Aura blues I Keep.

DSC_0917 (2).JPG

DSC_0866.JPG

DSC_0855 (2).JPG

DSC_0865 (1).JPG

DSC_0796.JPG

Thank you for the Response. I have been breeding Aura Blue, Caridina serrata for over a year now. I have not had one look like this. Even after 0-3 weeks of hatching. Are all of the Aura Blue's you purchased like this? 

Where did you purchase them from?

I will provide a link where I have found a Shrimp that Looks like yours. However it is a crossbreed with an Aura blue and blue bolt/Panda. The site is in German. but states this. "Here is a picture of a TaiAura, where a Panda male and / or Blue Bolt covered an aura female. I think that is only the first tip of the possible and also with the red dot surely such interesting crossings are possible."

https://www.garnelen-tom.de/zwerggarnelen-shop/Aura-Blue-Raritaet

I hope the Information I have given can help.

Kind regards,

JonRon

Interesting, that's the only one with that coloration out of the bunch. The rest are light blue. The breeder I got them from tells me the colony is about 3-4 years old. Never crossbred with anything else.