What is this growth on my Neos?!

Manateerex

I've noticed recently that some of my shrimp have a white looking growth between their whiskers. I thought it might be just part of the shrimp, but seeing it particularly larger on one of them has led me to believe that it might be some sort of fungal growth. Please let me know what you guys think of it from a this video

Unfortunately medicating shrimp in the hobby is somewhat still new and there are diseases that we cannot identify nor treat once they are identified. I myself have never had to medicate my shrimp so far in my hobby and have no experience regarding identifying them or treating them as well. Here is the site I was using back when I started and was researching common shrimp diseases, but regarding treatment its quite iffy. There are also youtube sources that talk about shrimp diseases like on Rachel o Leary's channel, I hope these sources help.  

https://www.aquariumcreation.com/blogs/news/freshwater-shrimp-diseases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3BHHZHS1ak (Link to Rachel's video)

I can’t open your video but based on the description, scutariella? 

Not too difficult to treat, mostly annoying.

Try posting a picture instead.

EDIT:  I was able to see the video in a different browser (no-go in FireFox) and @wyzazz is correct, that is indeed scutariella. Follow his tips and your shrimp will be fine. Keep an eye out for them in the future, you may need to do secondary dips since it's easy to miss all of them the first time (happened to me).

That is Scutarielia, a common shrimp parasite.  You can treat using a salt dip.  

Be careful not to use table salt with Iodine!

Dosage: 1 teaspoon to 1 cup of clean tank water (not tap water).
Duration: 30sec to 1 minute. You might need to repeat this a couple of times until the parasite disappears, so keep the infected shrimp in a breeder or hospital tank (could be another cup of tank water).

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like Scutariella Japonica, one of my shrimp just had it. Just  get 1 cup of aquarium water and one teaspoon of freshwater aquarium salt. Mix the salt and water until salt is fully or at least mostly dissolved. Then take the infected shrimp and put them in the cup. Leave them in the cup for 1 minute and the return the tank. You should also remove any molts you see for the next few weeks as Scutariella lay eggs inside the exoskeleton. The salt won't kill the parasite's eggs, but it should get the ones on the shrimp. 

Follow these steps and you should be fine