Estimate for breeding times

I have a group of 6 Bloody Mary shrimp, 5 females, 1 male. I've had them for almost half a year now, and I want to breed them. I know I need to raise the temperature, but once I have raised the temperature, how long should it take for them to breed? (The most recent molt I assume was about a week and a half ago, haven't seen any new shells since) 

My fire reds , blue dreams, and my PRLs are constantly breeding in 68-72 degree water. Only my yellows stopped breeding for the winter. Took about 1 month and 1 week for the PRLs to breed in a new tank. 

I think there's actually something odd going on with your tank.
Given the parameters you posted elsewhere, they should already be breeding. You don't need to bump the temp up to "trigger" anything.

Do you know what parameters they came from? It could be that your parameters look good in isolation but are actually drastically different from what they were bred in.

I do not know their original parameters, I got them from "Big Al's Aquarium Supercenter" I don't know if you have them in America, but they are pretty popular amongst hobbyists up here. I got them because the were Fire Reds and Painted Fire Reds on sale and I didn't need to wait for delivery, as I'm sure most people just order. Anyways, I'm getting off topic, the tank was being readied for another fish and the shrimp were on sale. But I've had them for almost half a year now, shouldn't they have adjusted? 

Also, my temperature is actually at about 21 Celsius (61 F) I just forget I lowered it and got into the habit of not checking it and just saying 70 F because it was like that for 5 months. Everything else is good, just checked now. Sorry about that.

Ah! That is indeed pretty low, could explain lack of breeding.

The "adjustment" can only go so far so if they were raised in low card parameters (which is pretty hard on most neos) they might have a really hard time breeding in something as different as neo parameters.
That said, I would just raise the temperature a couple degrees every week for a couple weeks and wait a month or two.

If you're still not getting breeding, then you might have something else going on.

59 minutes ago, aotf said:

Ah! That is indeed pretty low, could explain lack of breeding.

The "adjustment" can only go so far so if they were raised in low card parameters (which is pretty hard on most neos) they might have a really hard time breeding in something as different as neo parameters.
That said, I would just raise the temperature a couple degrees every week for a couple weeks and wait a month or two.

If you're still not getting breeding, then you might have something else going on.

Thanks, I'll raise the temp slowly over the next weeks and return with results.