WTB Neon Yellow & Fire Red Neos

afeather

Hello all,

Currently looking to buy 10 neon yellows and 10 fire reds to freshen up my colonies. I’m off work Dec 22 through Jan 2nd so Id be home to immediately accept the package and have been shopping around. I’ve noticed the main online shrimp stores (shrimp tank, flip aquatics, etc) are out of stock on either one or both. Anyone have any they’re willing to ship or could point me in the right direction? 

Thanks! 

Hello all,

Currently looking to buy 10 neon yellows and 10 fire reds to freshen up my colonies. I’m off work Dec 22 through Jan 2nd so Id be home to immediately accept the package and have been shopping around. I’ve noticed the main online shrimp stores (shrimp tank, flip aquatics, etc) are out of stock on either one or both. Anyone have any they’re willing to ship or could point me in the right direction? 

Thanks! 

My name is Robi Chan. I am co owner of blue crown aquatics. Please let me know if I can be of service. Facebook messenger is my friend because I am not very technology savvy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk