Gtwalker97

Cheap alternatives to an R/O system?

Hi folks, the title says it all. I'm a low-income guy in a rental house so I'm hoping there's a reliable small-scale (10-15L at a time) alternative for an r/o system.

I am based in Australia wo hopefully you folks can recommend something from Amazon or the like.

Tia!

Well I can't speak to others, but it depends what type of shrimp you are planning on keeping and what your water is from the tap. One of the things I would do for my neo's is just the simple brita pitcher water. I would just keep filtering until I got a 5 gallon bucket's worth let it set and throw a little Prime in and I was good to go. Hope this helps!

3 hours ago, jesseter said:

Well I can't speak to others, but it depends what type of shrimp you are planning on keeping and what your water is from the tap. One of the things I would do for my neo's is just the simple brita pitcher water. I would just keep filtering until I got a 5 gallon bucket's worth let it set and throw a little Prime in and I was good to go. Hope this helps!

Wll, I have Neos and am breeding them pretty suuccessfully. I was thinking of using a Brita filter... thanks mate