Green leaf aquariums located. In Florida but ship anywhere. They always run sale bought from them a number of times and always been happy there the most affordable online $5.99 to 9.99 tissue culture there brand and Tropica also aquarium plant factory great deals of the day pricing and free shipping and discount codes online I've always gotten healthy good plants and great deals from them goodluck

16 hours ago, HumanArtRebel1020 said:

Hey guys,

Looking to see if anybodys selling or does sell plants for freshwater tanks. I am In NY  and Im having a tough time finding a Tropica dealer as well... Does anyone know where I can get Tropica plants as well?? Thanks

What are you looking for?  I've got a variety of stuff that is all easy to grow.  

Salvinia Minima (Floating Plant) 
Dwarf Water Lettuce (Floating Plant)
Frogbit (Floating Plant)

Ricciocarpos Natans (Floating Plant)

Mini Pellia

Riccia Fluitans
Anachris Elodea 
Myrio Red
Bacopa Carolina 
Hornwort 
Guppy Grass 

14 minutes ago, HumanArtRebel1020 said:

Im starting a new tank journey. Looking for mid ground plants  medium to tall. Also red plants and low plants that look good in crevices. Looking for "carpeting " plants too. If you can post pics here that would be great.

Awesome!  Let me know if any of the above appeals to you.