It depends on what your goal is. Breeding to TB would create taitibee/pintos (spotted head, belly, and zebra). Breeding back to cbs/siblings would give you more tibee with more coloration and less orange/yellowish tinge. Over many generations creating Fancy Tigers.
Deadline for Pre-sale deal is Apr. 20th midnight.
Free Fedex Overnight shipping for orders over $120
Now, we can ship to CANADA via overnight shipping and shipping cost is only $45 or package deal plus extra$10
Advance Shrimp from 泰誠
1. Red Galaxy Pinto cull (unsexed juvi) $10 ea
3. Red Galactic Tiger juvi from $500
4. Red Galactic Tiger Gene Female (carried galaxy tiger gene) $120
5. Red galactic tiger Gene unsexed juvi $80 ea (carried galaxy tiger gene)
6. Red Galaxy Pinto unsexed juvi $60 ea
1. Golden Dragon (calceo bee) $15 ea (regular customer only) / 8 pcs $150 overnight shipped (limited Qty, regular customer $120 shipped)
2. Red Fancy Tiger contest Grade Pair $280 (regular customer $250)
3. Red Galaxy Pinto / Low Grade $25 / Mid $40 ea
4. Black Galaxy Pinto / Low $15 ea/ Mid $25 ea / High $35 ea / culls $ 8 ea
5. Black Fishbone Galaxy Pinto / Low $25 ea/ Mid $35 ea / High $50 ea / culls $15 ea
6. OE BKK extreme $35 ea
7. OE Wine Red Extreme $50 ea / culls $20 ea
8. OE Red Tiger $20 ea
9. Red Fancy Tiger A Grade $15 ea / S grade $40 ea / SS
10. OEBT $15 ea (limited Qty)
If it has true orange eyes then it will be clear maybe with a tint of blue. Shrimp that have orange eyes can’t have white pigment. It might be hard to tell until it matures more to tell if it’s clear with true OE or white with redish eyes.
Shrimplets often have lighter colored eyes that will darken as they age, I would wait a couple weeks before going all out on your breeding setup for these guys since there's a good chance it will fade.
Don't want to stamp out your enthusiasm, just keep an eye (ho ho) on them as they get older.