Help All Shrimp Dead

Hey, guys so all of the new shrimp I bought yesterday died overnight. Before I changed the water and cleaned up I thought I would check the water parameters to see if I could fix it for some more shrimp AFTER IT HAS BEEN FIXED.
I have had this tank for 2 months and got the nitrate cycle going very well, it was heavily planted and had gravel so the shrimp's colour would pop! Every week I would measure my parameters and do a water change if needed or add prime and other chemicals that I use for my other tanks. They are safe and work well.
The tank is a 60 Litres, filtered and gets 24-watt lights for 8 hours of the day. I only added 10 shrimp, hoping they would breed.

My parameters are the following:

Please note that some of these will be ranges to give examples of what parameters I have had over two months. None of these parameters has had any fast swings, it has all been slow changes within these ranges.

pH: 6.5 - 7.2

GH: 6-8

KH: 8-9

Nitrate: 0ppm

Nitrite: 0ppm

Ammonia 0-1ppm

Temperature: 23 Celcius

I measure the parameters of my tap water and adjust accordingly for the tank. I also suspect my ammonia was what killed them, however, the ammonia only reached 1ppm after I added them which I thought was odd as the gravel is not that deep and couldn't have old tank syndrome as its not that old.

HELP!

What kind of shrimp?

TDS?

It's possible your tap has other gross stuff in it that would kill sensitive shrimp. It also seems very hard (kH is pretty high).

Also, 0-1ppm ammonia is a pretty big range (especially with shrimp). Isn't that four increments on the API test kit color scale? Most people consider anything measurable (with 0.25ppm being the lowest non-zero increment) to be too high. Did it hit 1ppm after they started dying? Maybe that was a result of their deaths, not the cause?

Interesting! I've heard copper mentioned many times before but I've very rarely heard of it actually being an issue. I wouldn't have suggested testing for it, it's a good thing you did!

If it's your plumbing, your best shot is either buying distilled water by the gallon and/or getting a RODI unit (I wonder how they handle copper). Worth getting a copper test kit for that scenario, they're not that expensive (especially compared to the RODI unit).

Good luck!