Please help me sex two shrimp?

Kamiface

I have two shrimp that don't have saddles, might be immature females but might be males. I haven't been keeping shrimp long enough to tell. I feel like I watched a ton of shrimp sexing videos but I can't tell if their tails are round enough, it seems too vague to me, I guess I don't have enough experience in that area yet 😅 Can someone assist? Thank you!

(PS - I'm starting to think my LFS has no male shrimp... I suspect these are females, and indeed I think all my shrimp are girls... The rest all have saddles. I've been over there multiple times to buy any shrimp I think might be boys (more clear/less color, no saddle), but each time they either don't have any in, or they develop saddles after I take them home :( )

IMG_20191105_204642.jpg

IMG_20191105_204905.jpg

Edited by Kamiface
Added info

Hi Kamiface,

Welcome!  It is really hard to tell from your pictures.  They are kinda blurry.  You don't need to take them so close.  Perhaps it will produce a clearer picture.  But, my first hunch when looking at those two I'd say they are female.  

Those look like cherry shrimps if I'm not mistaken.  If you can I would suggest you buy from a local hobbyist.  They will be healthier and cheaper.  Cherries are pretty cheap, so buy about 10.  Chances are you'll get a few males in the mix.  I usually buy my shrimps in batches of 10, and I have always gotten a mix of males and females.  Keep on shrimping.