Blue Bolt mother’s baby is orange??

I have a 10 gallon tank w/ all grades of BB and 1 female pinto and a female shadow panda. My female EBB was due any day now and as I was looking in my tank I saw her kicking vigorously on the sponge filter. Later on I checked in on her and noticed 1 baby shrimp on some moss. I’m just confused because this baby is an orangey yellow color and it looks to have stripes on its back. I took a video of it, curious to see what everyone thinks? The majority of my tank is BB with the exception of 3 shrimp. I have about 30 in there right now. 

My pics are not the best but I wanted to show the difference in size between an adult shrimp and the shrimplette. 😊

0B684FDF-7FD4-4D87-8184-7236845807BE.jpeg

A8245D03-F006-4DB2-B719-DAE5836766FB.jpeg

Could this be a pinto?? I’ve never seen a yellow pinto before? I was just expecting to see a mini BB not a striped Sunkist color baby?? The mother is a newer shrimp I’ve just recently bought. I purchased her w/ 25 BB shrimp almost 2 months ago. I put her in a breeder box with OERBT and another EBB. I wasn’t sure if my tiger shrimp was a male or not but my BB was a little older and definitely a male. I’ve sinced moved my tigers to another tank. Could my tiger be responsible for this babies color?

• 3 months later...