Anybody also into cars??

h4n

So.. I've always been into cars and planted tanks.

Fish tank before I had my driving license.

Then cars and slowly into planted tank. During the summer months I barely did anything related to my tanks beside some water changes. 

So it was like a summer and winter hobbies.

I've had my fair share of cars haha. To many haha

04 VW GTi (SOLD)

05 Subaru STi

At the same time of the STi, I had 89 Honda CRX with a Type-R motor (SOLD) then got a 87 VW GTi

SOLD all 2 and get a 07 BMW 335i and a Honda CR-V

SOLD all 2 again and got a 06 Range Rover Sport HSE LUX and a pop-up camper

and just recently SOLD the Range Rover and into a 15 Audi A3 Premium Plus

i'm horrible with cars! haha

also some of you might know beside working full time day job, this hobby/business. I also do auto and motorcycle detailing (also did a boat once) 

SO anybody else?

Havent had as many cars as you Han but I didn go through two cars in less than a year before having the one I currently own lol

2005 scion tc....flipped that one within less than a month of owning it...crazy how sturdy the roof is even though its made out of glass

2007 toyota yaris....spent 10k in mods on it and the ECU decided to die EXACTLY one week before a car show and exactly one month before it was supppse to be test fitted with a turbo FOR FREE!!! -___-

Currently have a 2008 scion tc haha....looking at getting an Infinity Q50 but dont like how it doesnt come in manual *sigh* haha

wow how did you flip a Tc?

didn't know anyone even hooked up yaris lol!

so the ecu die and you get rid of it?

I like manual to but auto is much better for a traveling/vacation/traffic car haha especially now a days autos are pretty advanced with like 9 spd and super quick shifting.

wow how did you flip a Tc?

didn't know anyone even hooked up yaris lol!

so the ecu die and you get rid of it?

I like manual to but auto is much better for a traveling/vacation/traffic car haha especially now a days autos are pretty advanced with like 9 spd and super quick shifting.

Potholes and speeding in the park LMFAO...miss the old days haha...got supet lucky. Landed 10ft from a lamp post...any closer and I'da been a goner.

Yeah the Yaris was fairly new still back in 2007 and a local tuning company was asking on the forums if anyone was interested in having a turbo dropped on their Yaris for free...only downside was the car was going to be in the shop for about two months since it was the first yaris theyd be working on lol

Ya lucky lol...ecu died on a yaris that was less than 8 months owned bought it with 2 miles from the dealer! Traded it in for 7k not knowing I couldve lemon law the car -__-

Yeah autos are being made hella nice with them dual clutch systems which is why I'm sad to see everyone killing manual transmissions slowly.

The o Ly car I fell in love with was my cousins. It was a 93 wide body mustang 5.0 with a police suspension. 8" sway bar. Dual custom exhaust. Turbo. And I don't remember what else he did but he bought it and built it back from the ground up. 175 on the freeway in rain on 280 in san Francisco with ease. Corners got whipped so hard the car never fish tailed. So much fun

Mustangs have always been my weakness. Mach 1, Shelby, 5.0 all beautiful. My cousins car he would shift up then down around the corner then back up and you would just take off. The car was so powerful when you turned the engine on the car would rock from the torche of the engine

My personal favorite car has to be of all things was my 1981 heavy half ton chevy. This truck was sleeper if there ever was one. I bought it off a guy who's plan was to build a race car but realized after building the engine couldn't afford the cat so he dropped it in this truck. Once I got my hands on it me and my father bolted on a 4 barrel carb and came it out so far you had to hold the peddle down to keep it running. The engine was a bored out 350. I have no idea how many horses were at the back wheels but I could break it loose at 45 and cherp them around 60. I miss that truck.

Love love love vehicles. Dont know anything about the insides, but I'm a huge fan of clean looking rides.

Top three favorite bodies are nissan r34s, last gen trans ams, and porsche 997s

Like my cars black on black. MAYBE a dark blue or dark gray exterior.

I miss the 05-early07 sti lol

Yaris! Only thing missing is the carbon fiber side skirts that was suppose to be installed before the car show but never happened -__- dropped on Cusco coils HEHE 3k for that coil setup O_O

4ezeraju.jpg

9ejesena.jpg

vaje2yza.jpg

eju6e4eq.jpg