Job Interview!

ctaylor3737

Awesome!

Congratulations! 

Nice. A police officer into IT Dept office job? Congrats on the promotion man.

Yes sir, got tired of the chase. Its a lot more money and better opportunities.

Yes sir, got tired of the chase. Its a lot more money and better opportunities.

Most likely true. But as an office worker myself it gets boring. In sure you'll miss the random enjoyment of striking fear to people on the road just by driving behind them.

I call it daymares.

Most likely true. But as an office worker myself it gets boring. In sure you'll miss the random enjoyment of striking fear to people on the road just by driving behind them.

I call it daymares.

You do have a good point there, That is probably one of the funniest times you see people and thier reactions. They could not be doing a thing wrong in the world but as soon as they see you they get crazy and break every rule driving possible. Or the people that will refuse to pass you just because your a cop they look more suspicious trying to avoid passing than actually doing it. Also your better off being honest on a ticket stop, more than likely wont get one if your honest. Ill miss the excuses that people will give you though lol lots of great stories.