How did you get here?

Shrimpo

I was looking for some shrimp information and stumbled across this site.

Had a look and since it's the same software as another forum I belong to - it felt comfortable to work with and the members appeared to be talking sense whilst not showing off and even admitting when they were unsure or experimenting.

I haven't regretted my decision to become a member and have encouraged shrimpy friends to join too.

The only slight thing I do regret is not being able to participate in giveaways and comps. because of the distance from the US/Canada, but that's a small consideration compared to the help and support I've felt here in my relatively short membership.

The only slight thing I do regret is not being able to participate in giveaways and comps. because of the distance from the US/Canada, but that's a small consideration compared to the help and support I've felt here in my relatively short membership.

We have some members from Canada here too.   As time goes on, we'll have even more. :)

I've been researching shrimp off and on for a couple months now and never once saw a link or a post for here. Couple days ago, in asking questions on AA about shrimp, one member messeged me saying to get in touch with soothing on TPT. Did that and soothing said to come here. So here I am! Been a member for all of a few hours and I'm loving it so far.

I had to give more of my money to Han but he was nowhere to be found. Then some shady guy (can't remember who) slip me a note in my inbox saying where I can find my plant dealer. :phew:

Hehehe, reminds me of this big swap meet I went to once. We took over a park and the police kept trying to unsubtly see what we were doing.

I was a long time tpt lurker spent about two years reading and learning about shrimp. One day I decided to join tpt pretty much instantly realized it wasn't the place for me, my friend aquasapian said there was a site called the shrimp spot so I came and signed up. I feel at home here such a great place to belong to.

I can say that speedie really got me here, as in the means of shrimping. If it were not for him I would have never took the plung

I know I'm pretty sure I asked you once lol. Its good to see you made it.