shrimp as cleaners? what you think

wicca32

ok so i raided mom's angel eggs to try and grow them at my house. well the air stone and in the bottom of the breeder box is getting the white fuz on it like new drift wood. and there are a couple of eggs that didnt hatch. i was wondering what every one thought about dropping a shrimp in the box with wigglers was to see if it would clean for me?

Shrimp will eat eggs.  They clean everything.  They ate all my poor pygmaeus eggs.....and those were blue diamond neos.  I've also had my amanos sneak past my gbr in the dead of night and munch on their eggs.......safe to say those transgressions ended when I flipped on the light and my GBR caught the 2 mischievous amanos like a deer caught in the headlights.

Shrimp will eat eggs. They clean everything. They ate all my poor pygmaeus eggs.....and those were blue diamond neos. I've also had my amanos sneak past my gbr in the dead of night and munch on their eggs.......safe to say those transgressions ended when I flipped on the light and my GBR caught the 2 mischievous amanos like a deer caught in the headlights.

Im assuming it didnt end well for the shrimp hu? Lol

im not worried about eggs. i would not put a shrimp in with good eggs cause i use tap water and peroxide shrimp would die fast from chlorine and peroxide. only eggs left are white so they are bad any way

i will put the shrimp back once the wigglers are free swimming and i know things will be ok from then on