Yellow neon berried!

Allicat

Just excited [emoji4] this is my first yellow that has become mature enough to breed. This is her first time being berried, hope all goes well! 3 more are saddled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-295-140917859577_thumb.jpg

post-295-140917862325_thumb.jpg

Sweet! Congrats!

Thanks! I really like the yellows. They show up nicely in the tank I have. I have only been seeing 8 of the 11 I received but they are in a decently planted 29 gal so maybe they are just hiding once in a while. I hope the fry make it so I can have a bigger colony starting up.

Lol I know what you mean! They really like the piece of driftwood I have in the front area so that is where I can usually spot them.

post-295-140928210151_thumb.jpg still looking good, and being a food hog, gotta eat for 30! Haha

Don't worry about over feeding, I have a bunch of mystery snails that get to the food within the 1st hour and finish it off pretty fast.

I have a total of 3 berried now :) 2 are really heavy with eggs and one looks like it only has 10? Maybe she won't keep her eggs this time.