Post your other pets!

swissian

Yep. He fell down from the GF's mom's arm. She was holding him when he heard the doorbell is he jumped down and landed wrong. He has really long legs (mut blood of yorkie and poodle) but he's not meaty so the wrong landing snapped his leg.  Good thing it was a clean snap and he was able to recover without and complications. 

Plate is still there but he has fully recovered and is spunky as ever!

He broke his leg, I spent a small fortune on the surgery, but he is adorable and worth it.  :D

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of my beautiful palomino half-Arabians that I bred and raised, now showing in California, owned by renowned photographer Kelly Kennelly.

Baskin Gold...aka Mikey.  He thought he was king of the hill right from birth....his Mamma, covered him in the straw the day he was born.

2v8h24n.png

Female is a Sunglow - Het. Bloodred, Motley

Male is a Amel. Bloodred Motley Het - a couple things I don't remember off the top of my head

Got them as my first snakes because the wife didn't like snakes at the time but loves them now. My next ones are going to be Hognose morphs and Emerald tree boas

Watch the tree boas. Big long teeth and snappy fellas. I bred corns in the 90s and boas up until I had real babies. Miss it very much. Now I just catch snakes in the yard. It's a great party trick grabbing a 5 foot rat snake and not getting bit. Showing people snakes are not all out to bite. I hope my boys get into snakes then I can again. No way the wife can resist those two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I know the tree snakes can be hit or miss as far as testy personalities - been bitten by a fair share of amazon tree boas lol! The make up for it with how beautiful they are though. The wildlife is one thing I love about Florida, I find all kinds of rat snakes(+ loads of other big reptiles) and the other day I found an awesome looking Scarlet king while I was out for a walk. Its just unfortunate how most people feel about them, they will go out of their way to run one over with their bike or throw a rock at it instead of just letting them go on their way.

I love snakes. We get a lot of garter snakes here in the redwoods.  They are so beautiful - green with neon orange stripes.  Shy little buggars. My cat used to love to bring them in the doggie door.  He would have one wrapped around his arms - which I would swiftly take away from him and set free outside.  Luckily, he would never harm one - just wanted to play with them.

• 1 year later...

I love snakes. We get a lot of garter snakes here in the redwoods.  They are so beautiful - green with neon orange stripes.  Shy little buggars. My cat used to love to bring them in the doggie door.  He would have one wrapped around his arms - which I would swiftly take away from him and set free outside.  Luckily, he would never harm one - just wanted to play with them.

I love garters . Have you seen any unusual color morphs  ?

Got this pic yesterday of little guy  .  There are couple adult corns which I sometimes see in gazebo ceiling.

post-74-0-45405700-1456521763_thumb.jpg

post-74-0-85065600-1456521841_thumb.jpg

post-74-0-38828300-1456521877_thumb.jpg

shrimp room guard dogs

15953560903_909e0f64f5_c.jpg

sorry one on the right is a little muddy. enjoyed some stomping through a couple streams that day.

Great looking dogs .  They became illegal here years ago  .

Is one of these dogs what they call a ''Merle PB'' ?

I had a male AB and female Cane Corso  in the late 70s  before they became in vogue .

The AB for a breed that in theory is a southern breeds certainly hated the heat .