Greetings from Boise

fishyd

Howdy all, new shrimpkeeper here. Soothing Shrimp sent me this way from planted tank (and i was sent to him from AA). 

I currently have some low grade blue velvets in my community tank, but got really interested in having a shrimp only tank after getting them and watching how they act. So last month, I picked up a couple 15gal tanks. One I'm planning on being blue velvets and the other will be orange sakura (go bsu! :-P )

Anyway, looks like there's a lot of information and a lot of great people around. Gonna be fun

Howdy all, new shrimpkeeper here. Soothing Shrimp sent me this way from planted tank (and i was sent to him from AA).

I currently have some low grade blue velvets in my community tank, but got really interested in having a shrimp only tank after getting them and watching how they act. So last month, I picked up a couple 15gal tanks. One I'm planning on being blue velvets and the other will be orange sakura (go bsu! :-P )

Anyway, looks like there's a lot of information and a lot of great people around. Gonna be fun

Welcome.

Soothing is recruiting people left and right. Thanks to him, I discovered this community too!

Welcome, we're glad u decided to join the great gang here!