Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

For anyone Into (or not into) heavy metal feel free to check out my band's website. We just released a new album and it's available for download on our site and iTunes

http://www.myvictim.us

Sorry! I couldn't resist the plug.[emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

I play guitar (lead & rhythm) sing back up and write. Oh yeah.. & bang my head while performing all of the above[emoji450][emoji450][emoji450][emoji450]

Mayphly are you the long haired guitar player or the shorthaired.  Either way you are both hot!  LOL     I listened to a little bit of the music and I cannot put  the sweet, polite  guy who raises shrimps together in my head with that demonic (thats a compliment) sounding music hehe.   It makes my brain want to explode.   Which I guess would make me one of your victims!

Mayphly are you the long haired guitar player or the shorthaired.  Either way you are both hot!  LOL     I listened to a little bit of the music and I cannot put  the sweet, polite  guy who raises shrimps together in my head with that demonic (thats a compliment) sounding music hehe.   It makes my brain want to explode.   Which I guess would make me one of your victims!

Why can't these sort of music associate with shrimp? Most people saw me in person would also kind of shock. As such, there should be no direct correlation or stereotyping of looks and interest against shrimp keeping. :D

Why can't these sort of music associate with shrimp? Most people saw me in person would also kind of shock. As such, there should be no direct correlation or stereotyping of looks and interest against shrimp keeping. :D

I think this is what makes it so fun...and one of the reasons facebook has brought people closer together. Its really neat to have a mental image of how someone looks based on their forum posting and then to actually see them in person whether it be facebook or at a convention. 

Haha!! Flattered you think we're hot! I'm the guy who is playing on stage right. Here is a thread I think you'll enjoy

http://www.shrimpspot.com/index.php?/topic/220-names-and-faces/?hl=+name%20+face

Haha!! Flattered you think we're hot! I'm the guy who is playing on stage right. Here is a thread I think you'll enjoy

http://www.shrimpspot.com/index.php?/topic/220-names-and-faces/?hl=+name%20+face

we need to get the names and faces going again... I hate pictures of myself lol but i still posted one

New addition to my family:

DSCF4498-FIXED.jpg

They are still in stressed state and, the colour is still not showing up. Usually, it will take approximately 2 weeks to have the colour fully developed. By then, I will share more photos. ;)

It's been almost 2 weeks. My this JRB had moulted and the colour is recovering. Hence, I would like to share her latest photo. :D

DSCF5300-FIXED.jpg

I love her sexy red legs and pincers.

It's been almost 2 weeks. My this JRB had moulted and the colour is recovering. Hence, I would like to share her latest photo. :D

DSCF5300-FIXED.jpg

I love her sexy red legs and pincers.

Those are very sexy looking shrimps! What type of soil is that? It looks like lava

Very good leg coverage color!!

Yes. I was amazed with the colour and I can't help everyday sitting in front of the tank looking at her legs. LOL!!!

This is a new supplier and I got her to sample the potential of their shrimps. As you can see from the first picture, she does not look fantastic initially. When she is in the shop, she looks like the first pic. Even the potential of this shrimp, I may just order 50 of them. :D

Those are very sexy looking shrimps! What type of soil is that? It looks like lava

[sorry girls, I just have to say this...] Yes, those sexy legs are beautiful and I think I prefer to look at her legs more than any girl's legs. LOL!!!  :P

Yes, those are lava sand for bonsai. $15 for 20Kg.

This is an interesting tank. I set it up purposely to experiment on JRB shrimp. Mostly is to bust all those myths about substrate and water parameters. This tank is using inert substrate with pH at 6.6 to 6.8, which most people claimed that PRL or JRB will not survive.

I love these shrimp pic threads. Thought I'd share some as well!

A macro shot of my bluebolt mosura grazing around

post-246-0-98217800-1416970331_thumb.png

Close-up of the Crimson PRL chilling by the chola

post-246-0-69759500-1416970339_thumb.png

How do you get the images to show up larger on the thread as shown on "hyoushoku" & "anbu" ? I do notice when clicking my own image, it previews the full size.