Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

Ah.... I see. When you are in Japan, you should try the hairy crab.

I never heard of hairy crab. I hope it taste better than it sounds.Lol! :P I'll have to look that one up!

I think the hairy crab is also called the Chinese Mitten crab. That sashimi is making me hungry too. This is not hairy crab but sure looks hairy to me post-89-14170202253_thumb.jpg

I think the hairy crab is also called the Chinese Mitten crab. That sashimi is making me hungry too. This is not hairy crab but sure looks hairy to me attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1417020220.757635.jpg

Is that a soft toy?

Not Chinese MItten Crab. Chinese Mitten Crab is a type of tiny freshwater crab.

I'm referring to Hokkaido Hairy Crab. I found a picture on the web but it is cooked (can't find any live crab picture):

post-189-0-32437000-1417024349.jpg

This crab is not a toy. Though he sure looks like he could be. This guy is only 2-5 cm.

Here's a bit of info about him

Pilumnus vespertilio

http://www.thefeaturedcreature.com/the-hairy-crab-is-the-teddy-bear-of-the-crab-world-cute/

Hey guys, haven't posted any pics lately so here it is some new addition to our stock!! Fancy red tigers with Pinto genes !!!

e2ac3cc8-0fc9-405d-837c-29569ad48994_zps454cedc2-a1ca-4676-bacb-d037979d6e6e_zps

20141126_154006_zpsnok9d5zb.jpg

20141126_154235_zpsoxb7qjix.jpg

Those are sweet! Do you have a current price list? I can't find it on my phone. How much are these guys going for? Very pretty shrimp! Thanks

Ya this is our first time bringing in Fancy Red Tiger and right now they are currently going for $40-$50. I will post a new stock list in my sponsor section soon but doing some last minute tweaks.

Currently we are very limited on those as well so we are only selling 5 maximum per order since we have quite a few people wanting them.

Yeah its really nice! Looking forward to Android Lollipop in January.

Meta, I have the ink361 macro lens kit. :)

Just realized I double posted a pic. Fixed!