Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

Sweet cuppin cakes I just spotted my first berried Blue Bolt. Tough to see, but you can just barely make out the few berries she has.

c6ba8dc376cbd4469da2dd83b01c2740.jpg

How far along are you? If younare patient with your cycle you will be well rewarded. We've all been there!

So jealous and in awe of everyone's shrimps.

Here I am just waiting for my tank cyclin to be done, the wait is aggravating :(

These guys are eating my Caloglossa. Within an hour it was all gone. This was a small patch that I had placed in a tank with highlights and ferts w/ excel. I removed it and put it in the crs tank and they devoured it. I think the excel cooked it!Lol!!

post-89-0-49123800-1417565929_thumb.jpg

Just added 10 more JRB yesterday. Hence, I would like share their picture.

DSCF5554-FIXED-800.jpg

DSCF5550-FIXED-800.jpg

They only arrived yesterday afternoon from Japan. Trauma from 3 days of traveling, part of the colour are lost. The colour should show up within two weeks. Given said that, their red colour legs are still pretty alluring. :D

When their colour developed, I will share their photos again. ;)

Those are pretty beautiful shrimp.  I would love it if I could order shrimp from Japan.  Unfortunately I think I am pretty much on the opposite side of the world.  Do people know if you live in California if you can order shrimp from Japan?