any other gamers?

aquariumlover10

Ok so I am a video gamer, yes yes i know they rot your brain and all that, so no lectures, but is anyone else here one?

If so favorite game? Favorite console? Favorite FPS(first player shooter)?

My answers, minecraft xbox edition, xbox 360, halo reach or any cod game.

Kind of a random thread but I'm bored and my litle sister is sick so I'm not going out of my room, its like contaigeon in my head right now :P

really nice.... do you work at a pc store? trying to figure out whats going on in the background.

new x99 system will be/is becoming asus rog v extreme, 16GB dominator, depends on which chip i can afford, 980gtx, corsair 680T

have you seen the new ASUS ROG Poseidon GTX 980.  factory air and liquid cooled cooler. wow

http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/asus-geforce-gtx-980-poseidon-review,1.html

really nice.... do you work at a pc store? trying to figure out whats going on in the background.

new x99 system will be/is becoming asus rog v extreme, 16GB dominator, depends on which chip i can afford, 980gtx, corsair 680T

have you seen the new ASUS ROG Poseidon GTX 980. factory air and liquid cooled cooler. wow

http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/asus-geforce-gtx-980-poseidon-review,1.html

Nerd Alert! Nerd Alert! Nerd Alert [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you seen the new ASUS ROG Poseidon GTX 980. factory air and liquid cooled cooler. wow

Yeah I used to work at Tiger Direct right after college. Now I build for friends and family, and sometimes consulting. Currently working as Internal IT at a Canadian broadcast company.

That x99 build sounds beastly, you should post pics when you get it rolling.

My current rig in the first post I made is the following:

Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5, Intel i7 4770k, 16gb patriot ram, Gigabyte gtx 780 reference, intel 320 120gb ssd (upgrading to samsung evo), Corsair AX850 psu, EKWB motherboard and cpu blocks, XSPC dual bay reservoir, XSPC 240MM slim rad, Liang vario ddc pump, Fractal Define XLR2 Case.

Built it when the 1150 socket first xame out :)

Yeah I used to work at Tiger Direct right after college. Now I build for friends and family, and sometimes consulting. Currently working as Internal IT at a Canadian broadcast company.

That x99 build sounds beastly, you should post pics when you get it rolling.

My current rig in the first post I made is the following:

Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5, Intel i7 4770k, 16gb patriot ram, Gigabyte gtx 780 reference, intel 320 120gb ssd (upgrading to samsung evo), Corsair AX850 psu, EKWB motherboard and cpu blocks, XSPC dual bay reservoir, XSPC 240MM slim rad, Liang vario ddc pump, Fractal Define XLR2 Case.

Built it when the 1150 socket first xame out :)

yeah my current iracing rig is z79 deluxe, 4770k aio liquid cooled, 16gb corsair, r9 290x, same 850psu, corsair case. its nothing special. dont need hard core for iracing.

Anyone here ever play halo reach?

wish i had time for more games. preordered destiny but havent even unwrapped it yet.  ordered the master chief pack also, had to get it for the greatest game ever Halo2 with the updated graphics. but again still havent unwrapped it :(

Countryboy- yeah since I'm older and have more going on I dont play as much, well I don't evenhave a console setup, I use my tablet, my netbook, and I go over to my friends house almost everyday to play halo and minecraft(we are making a hunger games map themed around wishing it was winter)

Bostoneric- haha, my uncle use to be a hard core show up at game stop at midnight gamer, the he had 2 kids, and one got leukimia, he plays every other month now, but halo 2 is awesome, never played but I have seen vids of it.

I just played 2 hours campaign mode on halo reach, jorge died, and now we are in exodus city, but if you accidentaly kill a cilvilian it kills u :(

I am a gamer!!   Terrible addiction just terrible.  Ive been playing World of Warcraft since it came out like ten years ago and a million RPGs in between.  Also active in Final Fantasy.

Wow I didn't realize how dusty my computer was till I just took its picture to post!   My computers are all built for gaming and this one is being upgraded right after xmas!

I'm not, but my kids are. My oldest son is trying to build a career as a video game journalist... he's gone to E3 for the past 3 years. He also volunteers as a forum monitor for GameSpot. They play PS3, PS4, XBox One, Wii, DS, etc. They're into BioShock, Portal, Titanfall, and a shelf full of others. Someone's always playing something. My second son follows Giant Bomb to keep up with everything.