any other gamers?

aquariumlover10

I have mincraft pocket for my phone played it for like three months straight.  I got really bored because there is no story or objective.  I heard another company is trying to develop a minecraft story mode game that I might enjoy more.

Yeah, i don't play as much, but once they add more stuff*coughs, 4J, redstoen ;)* I will get into it more, although I do make a lot of maps for pe, most are just little stupid stuff I made, but a few are good, also xbox minecraft is now attitle update 19(TU19) so ithas horses and ston of other stuff, one of the biggest updates ever :D

I just cant get into really any other game types than MMORPG's.  I used to be a big WoW fan from 2006-2010 then realized I needed to stop it consumed too much time.  I always wished I could play WoW on my cell phone then I found Order and Chaos.  Unfortunately it is exactly like WoW and im hooked.

Have you ever thought about Guild Wars 2? I used to also be a very avid WoW player, was a Druid class leader and doing the 25 man raids. It took up too much of my time, so I quit.

I searched for while with no luck, in an attempt to so suppliment. Came across GW2 and have been playing it since March. Really like it because the end game content is accessible to everyone. I play casually but get to enjoy dungeons and end game instances. They are all 5 mans, and take a little over an hour. If you have questions lemme know :)

I just cant get into really any other game types than MMORPG's. I used to be a big WoW fan from 2006-2010 then realized I needed to stop it consumed too much time. I always wished I could play WoW on my cell phone then I found Order and Chaos. Unfortunately it is exactly like WoW and im hooked.