Most Wanted Shrimp

Shrimpy Daddy

Good day, everyone!!! ^^

I am planning to revamp one of my 120L cube tank during Christmas period (Yes, it sounds pretty no life. This is the consequences of moving to other country).

However, I can't make up my mind on what shrimp should I keep in this tank. I currently live in a place that I virtual can obtain any type of shrimp in the world. Therefore, I am seeking opinion on what is the most wanted shrimp in your mind. (^_~)

Cheers.

Shrimpy Daddy

Some of my favorites, of course JRB, High-Grade PRL, Red Pinto-Zebra, Black Pinto-Zebra, Galaxy Tiger( Because their new), Wine Red/Ruby Red TB, and Royal Blue Tigers.

Get a bunch of TBs, tigers, pinto mischlings, put them in the tank and see what happens. I set up a tank like that, lazy way of creating new morph ;-)

My first question would be what is your purpose? Resale, selective breeding, just enjoying? Based on the answer would help determine the choices. I personally love the deep red wine reds, the blue auras, the green hulks.

My first question would be what is your purpose? Resale, selective breeding, just enjoying? Based on the answer would help determine the choices. I personally love the deep red wine reds, the blue auras, the green hulks.

Collection. ;)

Never sell my shrimps. I do give them to other people for adoption.

Surprisingly, I breed out this too. I got it from breeding my Pinto previously. It was from Blue Pinto to Red Pinto and then white Pinto.

Hi, would you mind sharing some pics of your blue pintos?

blue color (instead of black) mosura. i've only seen a few around. i'll try to dig up a photo.

I know which one you are talking about.

I saw that picture years ago and went searching for a few months. After that I was told by many that it was photoshop'ed. End up I was very disappointed.