Christine's Christmas RAOK! (MK-Breed & Plants!)

christinenha

'Tis the season to be giving, so an RAOK is in order! I will be giving away a small 1.5" x 2" sample bag of each of the following products, and I will be paying for shipping!

- MK-Breed Black Diamond
- MK-Breed Red Diamond
- MK-Breed White Diamond
- MK-Breed Cheeseburger
- MK-Breed Shrimp Baby Food
- MK-Breed Z Silver Powder
- MK-Breed Golden Powder
- 2 Indian Almond Leaves
- Dwarf Sagittaria (Foreground Carpet Plant)
- Water Sprite (Nitrate Sponge - Can be planted or free-floating)

Requirements:
- Leave a COMMENT on the following YouTube VIDEO with a number between 1-200.
- One entry per person.
- Your number cannot be the same as someone else's number.
- Must be within the continental U.S. for FREE SHIPPING.

I will do the drawing using a random number generator on December 31, 2014 (New Year's Eve). The person with the winning number (or closest to the winning number) will receive a PM from me for shipping info, and the winner will be announced on my channel. Good luck, and Merry Christmas, everyone!!

EDIT: Please note that I have opened this RAOK to my YouTube subscribers and the members of my Facebook group (USA Freshwater Shrimp & Plants). They will be commenting elsewhere. If you leave a number that is the same as someone else's, I will let you know to choose another number.

EDIT: I've had a few people ask to participate that aren't in the Continental U.S. If you are located outside the continental U.S. and would like to participate in this RAOK, you will be responsible for shipping costs. Please note that you may have to pay a customs duty/import fee for shipments coming to you from another country. The payment of this fee is the responsibility of the winner. Please check with your country's customs agency for more details.=)

I'm going to need you guys to comment directly on the channel so that I have a way of keeping track of numbers and to make sure there aren't duplicate numbers.

If you have a Google account (e-mail, Google+, etc.), you do NOT need to have a YouTube channel to comment on a video. Your Google account acts as your YouTube account, so you can comment freely as long as you are signed in.

OK. It looks like some people are unable to comment on YouTube for whatever reason (no Google account, etc.). If you cannot leave a comment there, leave a comment here, and I will add your name to the list. =)

I'd like to be in, but I have no way of commenting on the youtube, don't have facebook, and I don't have a google acct.  Is 13 okay for a number?

It is perfectly fine for you to comment here! Although 13 has been chosen already. New number? =)

UPDATE: The following numbers have already been picked up to this point: 4, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 17, 22, 31, 33, 37, 42, 52, 61, 63, 69, 73, 74, 77, 78, 94, 105, 113, 115, 122, 127, 133, 136, 137, 142, 145, 163, 169, 172, 179

UPDATE: These numbers have been chosen thus far - 4, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 17, 21, 22, 31, 33, 37, 42, 49, 52, 61, 63, 66, 69, 71, 73, 74, 77, 78, 85, 88, 94, 105, 107, 111, 112, 113, 115, 122, 127, 133, 135, 136, 137, 142, 143, 145, 157, 163, 169, 172, 179, 187, 188

Here is a quick preview of what will be going into the RAOK. Also, because so many people have signed up for it (which I really did not expect), I have decided to do a total of 3 winners - one main winner, and 2 runner ups. The main winner will be picked with the winning number from the RNG. The 2 runner ups will be the ones closest to the winning number from another site. For example, if the main winner is from YouTube, the runner ups will be the closest numbers from ShrimpSpot and USA Freshwater Shrimp. The main winner will receive the plants, Indian Almond Leaves, and a sample bag of each MK-Breed product as shown in the image below. The runner ups will receive everything but the plants. I hope that in doing it this way, at least one person can be a winner no matter where they signed up. Good luck, and happy holidays, guys!

IMG_3265_Fotor_Collage.jpg

Congratulations, littlebirdie! You are runner up for the Christmas RAOK! You will receive the following items in a 1.5" x 2" sample bag:

- MK-Breed Black Diamond
- MK-Breed Red Diamond
- MK-Breed White Diamond
- MK-Breed Cheeseburger
- MK-Breed Shrimp Baby Food
- MK-Breed Z Silver Powder
- MK-Breed Golden Powder
- 2 Indian Almond Leaves (whole leaves)