Anyone get shrimp stuff for Christmas???

mayphly

I have bettas and got my coworker to get a betta. He was our 'office mascot'. When he passed I thought about putting a shrimp tank on my desk but that very thing stopped me. 

I've gotten a few similar comments about the bettas "is that all that is in there?" but you are right, it's easier to explain why they are swimming solo. lol

I actually get a lot of support for my shrimp hobby. We had several friends over Christmas day and everyone was passing around the magnifying glass to look at the young CRS and golden bees.  And to look at my berried red rili.  So for Christmas I actually got 3 gifts shrimp related. One was a macro lens for my android smart phone. Another was a mortar and pestle to grind and mix food for them. And then some large storage containers to store shrimp supplies in.  And one of my Rili shrimp became berried on Christmas Eve. Way cool. Not too  sure about the macro lens yet. I'm posting a photo of the mama rili and of a CRS that I got from Mayphly. I'm not too happy about the quality of photos it takes - I will have to mess with it a little longer to see if it will work for me.

post-414-0-61513700-1419662577_thumb.jpg

post-414-0-57754700-1419662590_thumb.jpg

Which camera app are you using? I don't have a add on lens but the snapit and VF-5 have a manual focus function it may help.

Hmm - I'm not really using a camera app - just the camera that came on the phone.  I will check out  those apps you suggest.  Thanks