Bucephalandra anonymous >ba<

Subtletanks91

Haha Matt,

You sure you want to start this lol??

Let me know I got a bunch

Brownie red is a good starter.

I'll hook you up with your package my friend!

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my mini Catherine's in today haha. He sent me two plants that have two plants on one rhizome and a third plantlets!!!! I got 5 plants for 26$ shipped. Yahooooooo!!!

My collection is growing. Ever so slowly. I'm up to probably 35 plants. 10-12 different species

• 2 weeks later...

I have about 26 types, and will be doing another legal import on them once I move. I love them and have a bunch. I actually had all the ones you listed on your first thread, but sold through all but 1 of each that I kept

I have about 26 types, and will be doing another legal import on them once I move. I love them and have a bunch. I actually had all the ones you listed on your first thread, but sold through all but 1 of each that I kept

Well keep your fellow buce-a-holics at the shrimp spot in mind buddy lol

I got some from you my friend :)

Ok ok I'm guilty on both accounts lol. I usually spend about 700 in two months then atop for 6-7 and spend again lol. Like when I get back from Hawaii is an order to place. A new tank to replace my ten gallon. Some buce, more rare moss from my guy. Lol maybe a few rare stems from him. Something I haven't seen in the u.s.

I like bringing things in.