any ballers?(paintball)

aquariumlover10

I want to shoot a fifty cal :P do you ever go hunting?

Every spring and fall. I also do long range target practice. On occasion we go out to the big corn field's and take 500+ yard shots. Not very accurate at that range. But i still get it in the paper.

You know, I'd worry about not being able to walk away from your house. I get beat up by little one pound squirrels, I don't want to know what a human with an actual lethal weapon can do.

Well I do scare people don't know why. My wife says I big teddy bear. But i can see scaring so people I'm 270lbs 6 feet tall and have about a 3 foot shoulder span. But anybody who know me isn't scarred.

• 4 weeks later...

So didn't get stuff for bday but I went to orbitalpaintball yesterday and I feel like during today, and some of the players there where jerks, but I am defintly getting into the sport, but I will NEED a kit, because rental gear and no pods sucks so bad.

Is this a good Starter kit http://www.paintball-online.com/Gryphon-Semi-Automatic-Paintball-Gun-MEGA-Set-GNGRMEGA-0X.aspx

Oh. Drat. So that's a no, eh?

That is actually more than I wanted to spend. I need to do my taxes and see how much in the hole I am this year, and figure it out from there. I want that pH monitor first, and I need to save up for it as it is.

So guys, umm, last night I asked my mom if we could go to the paintball shop so I can get my mask and tank, and she asked where the place was at, and then how much stuff was, I told her, and she flipped out and said that's alot of money! Do you even have that much! And I said yes, and then she pulled the whole, well we can't take you every weekend, maybe once a month, and all that jazz, and so I may not be able to get into anything paintball, so I am depressed now, I have been saving up for this for literally a whole year, so i don't know what to do, and i am getting a free gun and hopper so why would i not want to try this out? So anyone have any ideas what i can do?

Be patient, put away your money, and keep saving. Bring it up next year, and show her that you still want to do it, AND that you have put away money for not just the kit, but fees and gas and all the extras.

I'm going to have to wait, too. I don't make that much money.