RAOK -- Soap! WINNERS!

Pika

Yeah, you guys are really sweet. You're inspiring me to get my supplies back out again, but then castile has a ridiculously long cure time to get to a nice, durable hardness. (like 8-12wks, vs normally 4-6wks) I really do want to experiment with shrimp stripe patterns at some point, though! :D

In the meantime, patronize your local soapers, or Etsy! Bronner's & similar companies are great if you can't find local, but you can usually get a great quality product fresh and direct from small-time crafters, too.

Since it's out there, yes, I'm One Raven Soaps on Etsy, but haven't had stock listed for a while due to general busyness and other interests. If you're really interested, PM me and I'll let you know what I still have around (you can flip through the sold pages on etsy to see what kinds of things people have had previously)

Your Gona want to make more I'm going to want some my girlfriend keeps useing it and it's Gona be gone before I know it, and I'm not going back to that other soap no way, you can't get me hooked on something then take it away that's just mean.