Cloudy water

My 10 gal tank with crs, red rilis and snow bees has become a little clouded.  All water tests are good:

tds 150

Ph 7.0

GH 5

KH 0

Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate 0

I did feed a steamed mulberry leaf yesterday and also gave them some SL Aqua Snowflake.  Do you guys think the mulberry leaf or snowflake could create this?

Thanks

Soothing - Yesterday I pulled the driftwood out to trim out the crazy growing java moss.  But the tank was a little clouded before that. But I really notice it now.

The most common way is to let it be and don't feed for several days.  It will "burn itself out."  Unfortunately, it can take some time.  Up to 2 weeks sometimes, as long as ammonia is low.  And no amount of water changes will help.

Usually the bloom will dissipate as the nitrogen cycle becomes established and stabilizes.

Strange  - the tank has been established and cycled for months.  I wonder if the last 1/2 gallon of plain ro I dripped in could have caused this.  My ro is stored for a while before I use it. I have been working on lowering the tds for a couple of months from 180 to 150 - a little at a time.  Will my shrimp be okay during this waiting period to clear?  It is so great to have help from you. My favorite actor!

Airstones installed.  Shrimp all look good - even found a beautiful molt.  I will check ammonia, nitrite and nitrate every day - twice a day if you think best.

Yeah, you're right, Soothing.  My SO just asked me if this hobby brings me more stress than joy - I emphatically said immediately "hell no, I love these shrimps"  haha.  But really, I do LOVE this hobby. These little critters (and all you people) have my heart.

I just tested - ammonia, nitrite and nitrate all 0.  Left 2 air stones in overnight - they are still in. I guess I leave them in til the water is clear again?