RO at petco

Jadenlea

100 gallon per day machine only cost $100.

I have a very high quality RO machine but when you are redoing an entire rack of tanks its not fun waiting for 100GPD to be created!

and i'm not into wasting so much water creating 100+Gallons myself.

but owning your own machine is so worth it!!! 

It's worth it AND it's more worth it if you're not the one waiting around for the RO water to make AND MORE MORE worth it if the house creating the filtered water doesn't have to pay water bills.

I just have my parents make it for me and I swing by for pickup. Save hours upon hours of time this way.

I have a very high quality RO machine but when you are redoing an entire rack of tanks its not fun waiting for 100GPD to be created!

and i'm not into wasting so much water creating 100+Gallons myself.

but owning your own machine is so worth it!!! 

Well, my waste water goes to Angelfish tank first, then goes to yard.

No waste at all.

for water change, I use auto stop valve to fill up the storage tank first, you don't have to wait and watch it.

for water change, I use auto stop valve to fill up the storage tank first, you don't have to wait and watch it.

I'm in the process of doing the same but gotta learn to trust the $2 float valve.  I also want to get an idea of how long a 55G storage tank takes to fill with my system.